Daily Online Train Jigsaw Puzzle
A few tips for enjoying your online puzzle from Train-Puzzles.com:
1. If you want to change the background color of the puzzle desktop, hover your mouse pointer over the gear wheel near the lower left corner of the screen, and select from the "Background" menu.
2. To maximize your puzzling space, click on the Maximize button ( ) near the lower right corner of the puzzle screen to enter fullscreen mode.
3. To change the number of pieces, click on the "Play on Jigsaw Planet" button ( ) next to the Maximize button in the lower right corner of the puzzle desktop. When the JP screen opens, click the "Play As" dropdown menu and select "Custom...". From the "Custom cut" menu, you can select the number, shape, and rotation of the pieces.
4. Assembling the online puzzle is just like the download version. You can move a piece by dragging it with the mouse, or you can click on it to pick it up, and then click again to set it down when you've moved it to where you want it.
5. When you put a piece in the right place, it will attach itself to the adjacent piece. After that, you won't be able to move that piece without moving the entire puzzle. (So if you're not sure if you got the piece in the right place, try to move it. If you can move it without moving the puzzle, it wasn't in the right place.)
6. You can click on the "Ghost" button (on the toolbar in the lower left corner) to see a full-size picture of the completed puzzle in the background. To hide the image, click the "Ghost" button again.
7. You can click on the "Image" button (next to the "Ghost" button on the toolbar) to see the picture of the completed puzzle in a separate window. This window can be resized (by selecting one of the percentages in the upper left corner of the image) and moved around in normal Windows fashion. To hide the image, click the "Image" button again. .